Saturday, May 14, 2011

Prom...

First off, I'd like to apologize for my recent posts down memory lane...
but I just had to do it.
Tonight is PROM night.
One of my seniors from high school group, Samantha Wariner, is on her way to enjoy a wonderful night of fun, dancing, friends, and memories that will never leave her.
This is her:

 isn't she beautiful?

 I remember my Prom night...
I am pretty sure I switched dates like 3 times
But I eventually ended up with the perfect date.

Meet Vance Smith

He was my very first real crush in the 4th grade
and we remained friends ever since.
He was the perfect date for Prom.


 My friends and I were not ones to take limos and party buses to school dances
so we all piled in Vance's VW Bus


It was a really fun night that I will never forget...


Have Fun SENIORS 
cherish the night. 
You're going to miss this.

 
...and be safe!

No comments:

Post a Comment