Thursday, May 19, 2011

L.O.V.E.

Love has definitely been a theme in my life in the past few weeks.

Firstly, I got a new job working at Katella Senior Living community and I really love it.
 There is something about old people, you know, they just have a whole lot of love in their hearts.

Yesterday, a man named Doc, probably around the age of 80, was talking to us at the front desk.
He was telling us about his wife who is over on the other side of the senior living area where there is more skilled nurses and more people to keep a watch on the residents who are ill and need extra care.
Doc goes over to the other side to visit his wife every day and it is adorable to hear him talk about her and how much he loves her and hopes that she'll get better so she can stay on the side of the residential living with him.
Inspiring.

Another thing, This week's Gossip Girl was ALL about love.
Chuck and Blaire

 

It was beautiful. They cried... I cried. It was great.
This scene tore at my heart, I think mostly because I can relate to the feelings, emotions, and thoughts almost perfectly.
What is "Right" love anyways?

Thirdly, my Bible study group discussed Ephesians 5 fairly deeply.
The line that stuck with me the most was verse 2 which reads, "Walk in love, as Christ loved us and gave himself up for us, a fragrant offering and sacrifice to God"
The leader challenged us to walk in love rather than to walk in judgment. 
To ask ourselves "What am I for?" instead of "What am i against?"
Walk in love.


and Lastly, I was reminded tonight that I share an overwhelming, beautiful, and perfectly unique Love with Jesus, my savior.
Jesus is the only way for us to experience complete unconditional Love in absolute FREEDOM.
what a precious love.

The truth about life is...human love isn't perfect and never will be.
The only person that will love me the "right" way...the way it was intended to be is Jesus.







...I love you.

2 comments:

  1. I love this Kelly! You are inspiring me to love others more..the conference I am attending today is all about Loving Others! You are a true Friend to the people God has place in your life! The only way we can love others deeply and unconditionally is to go to the Vine and and draw from Him ..the Author of Love. Thank you for the reminder to keep our focus on Him!
    I love you my Kelly Belly and very proud of you!
    Your Mama xoxoxox

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are SOOO talented sissy! really... i love reading these blogs ! and i am always disappointed wen i reach the end... thank u for ur insight! u are a blessing to everyone u meet .. i love u too ;)

    ReplyDelete